Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today I had my first ultrasound to find out the due date of the baby. The doctor guessed I was about 8 weeks along last month. Today I discovered I am 16 weeks pregnant and due Nov. 6. I was happy to hear that because I am starting to show and just felt fat if I was only 8 weeks!
The nurse asked if I wanted to know the sex of the baby. I was caught off guard because I didn't know they could tell so early. She got lots of good shots and said it appeared to her to be a girl! It was fun to find out so early. I will get a second confirmation at my next ultrasound the doctor is doing at 24 weeks (July) but she said she saw three lines very clear on the screen so that means girl. I feel like I just brought little Alyssa home from the hospital and I actually did just bring Reese home 8 short months ago. I was looking at old pictures and found the one below of baby Alyssa. They are such little miracles.




3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, Holly!! Congratulations! What a blessing to have three sweet little girls!
We are very happy for you guys!

Jackie said...

Wow congrats! Another little lady to love! Sounds like you'll have to paint that baby room pink afterall! Good luck with pregnancy - we miss you guys!

Jenny and Jared said...

3 little girls? That's so cool! Girls are the best, Congratulations.