Monday, June 2, 2008

Bob The Builder

Day 1 of our inground traompoline project went fairly smoothly.
At the end of the day we have a 14 ft hole in our backyard!
I started off dumping the dirt (I mean CLAY) into a pick up but then realized there had to be a more timely and less strenuous way going about dumping it. So I went back to the rental place and got the black hydraulic dump trailer you see in the background. The Envoy held up decently. This is another one of those times I wish I had a big pickup. I did blow one of my air bags that I installed in the rear when I used the Envoy to pull my sport bike. Next up is fine tuning the hole and lay some post.



*NOTE* If you're going to attempt this, just hire someone to do this for you. It'll probably save you $.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I didn't know Bobby had it in him... I think he was suggesting that we hire him to do it.... ;)

Jenny and Jared said...

Wow Bobby, that's pretty manly of you. Who knew?

CherkyB said...

Is it done yet?