Friday, November 14, 2008

First two weeks at home

The baby is 2 weeks and 1 day old and weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. today. She went from not wanting to eat often enough to eating every 2 hours and has passed her birth weight already. The older two are starting to get into a routine and are learning patience while I feed the baby. Bobby went back to work today for 5 days in a row plus overtime so this is the first time we will have a semi-normal schedule with all three girls.
My Senior Sales Director in Mary Kay, Hollie, came by to meet Piper yesterday. Here are some photos of us around the house.




5 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

All of your little girls (and little boy) are all so cute. We are very happy for you and miss you very much. That was a lame plug for Bobby.

JasonDebbie said...

oh cute! You can totally leave her with me in phoenix on wednesday if you want to, little teeny babies are so precious!

The Clegg Family said...

your girls are all smiles! i love it!! what a cute family! way to go mom, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Mmm! I love these girls! The first thing I am doing when I get home from the airport is driving to your house!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Cute girls! I am going to be completely the opposite with all boys! Piper is such a cute name.