Monday, July 13, 2009

The Softer Side of SWAT Training

Bobby is in Missouri for the week doing SWAT training. I am usually the one traveling and this is his first time away for an extended period of time in awhile. You can tell he misses being a dad by the videos he has sent. Here are a few of my favorites :)

SORRY. THIS VIDEO WAS DELETED AS IT WAS TOO EMBARRASSING.

The girls know all the the lyrics to this song, You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift and apparently so does Bobby!




This is a favorite of Reese and Alyssa!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Does he know you posted these?!

Anonymous said...

What a little babe.

Christina & Andrew said...

Wow, this is amazing :)

Crys said...

I was wondering if the swat team knew those were up. The first one made me laugh so hard!

The Martins said...

Ok, for the record I did not know these got posted and I am taking them down. - Bobby

Melissa said...

Oh, Bobby, I thought they were adorable - you shouldn't have taken them down!