Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bobby opening his fav Christmas gift a Play Station 3


Reese has learned there is always candy in mom's purse.
I found her behind the couch finishing off my Junior Mints!


Grandma Linda got Alyssa an Easy Bake oven!


Deanna, Erin, Ken, Bobby and Kayla.
The Martins drove up from Texas to spend a few days with us!


Reese about to either kiss or hit her baby sister depending upon the moment.


Deanna made this blanket for Piper!


Grandma D (Deanna) and Piper.


Reese and Piper with their Great Grandma Martin in Sherman, IL.


Piper is a great playmate. I put her wherever Alyssa wants her to lay and she does not keep getting up like Reese does. Alyssa has quite the imagination.

3 comments:

15 Years Younger said...

Piper is SOOOOO cute!! I wish you were bringing her!

AMY and AARON said...

Alyssa's smile makes me laugh everytime. I want to Skype her!!

Anonymous said...

I want some more updates Holly!