Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Violins, Blessings, and Concerts

Today Alyssa had her third violin lesson! She asked me six months ago out of the blue if she could play the violin. We got a 1/16 size violin, it looks like a toy.
I have a new consultant in my unit who teaches violin and she now teaches Alyssa.


Superbowl party! My mom doing crafts to entertain the kids!
She is super grandma.

Grandpa Gary and Piper content in his arms :) Go Steelers!

The Sunday we blessed Piper I wanted a picture with all the girls.
They all cried as you can see but my mom still got the photo! It's funny what we'll do for a picture.



Below are photos of me and my concert buddy and friend Channon who lives across the street at the Rascal Flatts concert. Channon got us 2nd row tickets!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love that Alyssa has the wood part of the bow up to the strings.. haha. She'll be amazing when she's older if she stays interested and keeps up her lessons. :) Thanks for the new pics!