Saturday, October 4, 2008

The countdown begins...





Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out I am 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced. For the average person that doesn't mean anything but both times I was at this point with Alyssa and Reese I went into labor the next day. Alyssa at 35 weeks and Reese at 37 weeks.
Today I am bigger than I have ever been. You can see how funny I look in the pictures! It is as if I am hiding something under my shirt! I am just waiting and staying close to home...
Reese is taking a few steps now. After her first birthday she grew tall and skinny and no longer has the "baby" look. She is officially a toddler now. I am sooo happy she will be walking soon because at 20 lbs. she is getting too heavy to carry around.

4 comments:

The Clegg Family said...

you look GREAT! I was bigger than that when before i even got close to delivering Grace, my first! i'm excited for your cute litte family!
~rach

Anonymous said...

Ahh! So cute! Look- I got a blog so I can comment on yours :) I want to know play by play of the next few days!

15 Years Younger said...

You have a cute belly that looks like you stuffed a ball under there. People used to tell me I looked like I was "about to pop" and I HATED that. I need to call you.

JasonDebbie said...

Oh yeah, that last comment was me Debbie. I don't know why this was signed in under jason's account for some reason.