Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pink Cadillac


Yesterday on my three year anniversary of being in Mary Kay I picked up my first pink Cadillac! It rides like a luxury vehicle and Alyssa is sooo excited it is pink!



Today I did maternity photos with Linda Brewster and I wanted to share a couple she posted on her blog so far. She takes amazing photos! Her website is throughherlensonline.com

I highly recommend her for any and every occasion. I feel like I am going to have this baby any minute but I have thought that for a week now so who knows.

After having two babies early, I will probably go to my due date with this one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLLY! Love the car. Love the girls. Love you in black and them in pink. Are the rest up on Linda's website yet?? I have to see them!

JasonDebbie said...

I LOVE that one of you in the black shirt! So cute. I'm jealous of your car you punk. j/k

Melissa said...

Congratulations, Holly!! I know you have worked very hard for that Cadillac! You'll have to drive it up here one day to show it off...Although maybe you should wait until after newest little Martin makes an appearance. I hope all goes wonderfully with your delivery, we look forward to hearing the good news soon!

Natalie said...

Reese is such a doll in that last picture and I love Alyssa feeling her tummy in the second one. So cute.

Jackie said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Linda is great! And I need to be on the lookout for a pink cadillac now! Very fun!

Monica Hudson said...

Awesome! Love the pics!