Wednesday, October 15, 2008

our days...

Alyssa is starting pre-school 5 days a week in the morning next week :) She is soo excited and the timing can't be better. Now through the winter when the babies are stuck indoors she will get to go out and play with kids her age! She loves crafts and I am sure they will do lots of stuff like this!
It is sooo hard to keep her quiet all morning while Bobby is trying to sleep since she works 2nd shift.




Our favorite family outing is walking to the Dollar General in town and buying a treat. The girls usually choose fudgesicles and need a bath by the time we get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha aww! I love all of the messy faces. I was talking to Jessica on the phone yesterday and she said "So you heard Holly had the baby, right?" I freaked out!!

JasonDebbie said...

I can't believe how curly alyssa's hair is! Is bobby's that curly?

The Clegg Family said...

ADORABLE! You're little family is just growing up way too fast! I can't wait to see #3! Hopefully soon!